DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Fairy little bird;
Soaring very high,
As if to touch the sky,
Oh, little bird,
On mission high
To rob the blue of the sky,
A tuneful song,
Liquid notes falling from the sky,
Never stopping to sigh,
For in the chilliest land,
And on the strangest sea,
Your sweetest melody is heard,
Keeping all joyous and warm,
You are the light perched,
In everybody’s heart,
To keep life flowing to the last……..
DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...