Hope is a bird wordless that sings
Come season’s rains in dusty countryside,
Where rain waters find no path ere,
And hope comes like a pathway to guide,
Helping, hinting how and where.
In hope do people walk long miles
In wooded unknown ere hope smiles,
And a way slowly appears—
A thicket clears and a path haply veers.
Hope, like a distant bird on wings,
Seems to come from nowhere to call,
Singing wordless songs of springs:
Worry not, far off still is fall.
In hope does man cast life’s every wish,
Who born was with, a begging bawl alive,
A poor fisherman hoping to catch fish,
In hope somehow he shall arrive.
Those me seem that in fear hope not,
Tie their mind in tight ropes,
And may find no hopeful thought
Founting from the yon of all hopes.
Hope is another name for life,
It’s hope that life survives all strife.
- Musings | 02.02.11 |
Aniruddha Pathak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope is a bird wordless that sings by Aniruddha Pathak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal