Hope is luminous, swift, vision & daring.
I'm down with despair and darkness around, hope is luminous; brought light.
I'm gasping for breathe and struggling to walk, hope is swift; brought breaths to run.
I'm short of sight and unable to see, hope is vision; brought vista.
I'm devoid of courage and lack strength, hope is daring; brought reasons to fight.
Meetika Srivastava's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope is luminous, swift, vision & daring. by Meetika Srivastava )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak