HORA NOVISSIMA, it is the final wicked hour, let us be watchful vigilemus.
See the high judge draws near – imminent is the arbiter supremus
Terminating evils, drawing near with a crown of justice coronate.
To liberate from anxiety, bestow the kingdom, and the righteous remunerate.
To remove from the troubled mind the heavy heinous Burden-Onuste
To fortify sobriety & temperance, to banish unrepentant evil, fair et juste.
Daniel Partlow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hora Novissima by Daniel Partlow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Canzonetta, León de Greiff
- The Old Umbrella, Bhaskar Rabha
- I am Just So Glad, Rohit Sapra
- The Rain(বৃষ্টি), Bhaskar Rabha
- Vistas, Odell Shepard
- Earth-Born, Odell Shepard
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma