When i miss you
You flicker on horizons
Of silver waves
And opaque blue.
Dancing with infinity
As memory craves
The perfect view.
Only the moon
Can find me
In my reverie.
And hold me
In romantic embrace.
Until I see your face
When I miss you,
Simmering on horizons
Ignited by the sun.
Within your eyes
Such flames do run.
As I burn upon the shore
Like a roaring meteor.
Only the stars
Can revive me.
As in your absence I die.
They light faint hope
By kissing my cheek
As with lonliness I lie.
With astral mystique,
Until your fingers
Stroke our passion
Like a red hummimg sky.
When I miss you
You wave on horizons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Horizons. by Kevin East )
- My Ray Ban Glasses, Md. Ziaul Haque
- ] [, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The Rose and Its Thorns, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I have Learnt How to Live without Tears, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Transliteration of My Promise to You, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Why do You Love Me So Much?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sense of Discrimination, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Christ, the King Fights Our Wars, Dr John Celes
- Within The System, Katherine Nordhaus
- Another, Katelin Taylor
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner, Randall Jarrell
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)