RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Forgetting lines of horizontal rhythms, listening to fascinating colors of thought as they trace themselves
into circumferences of yesterday's love.
Finding their selves between lands of arid deserts and aromatic pines.
Living always in shades of nature, believing in God and
the hope He brings to my spirit as I live and breathe.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Horizontal Rhythms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Jean-Félix Picard, Richard Thripp
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah