Hospice - End Of Life
Hospice is the rest stop between heaven and earth
They care for you for all your worth
They are with you in your final days
Taking care of you in so many ways.
Relieving many burdens, and helping family and friends
Consoling them till the end.
The care givers are with them thru their pains
And they don’t do it for fortune or fame.
Finding care at the end of life
For a husband, sister, brother, or wife
Or a family member who may be alone or in pain
When needing help there is no shame.
They are health professionals and volunteers
Who help the dying from their fears!
It takes a special kind of person to help others
In their hours of need, and on their help the dying do feed.
A little smile, a kind word, a gentle hand
Are things that they understand!
Let them leave this world with a mind full of memories
And a heart full of love, given from you as they travel above.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hospice - End Of Life by louis rams )
- Dorian, Edward Kofi Louis
- Alexi, Edward Kofi Louis
- L.Messi 오피뷰 부산오피 KTwiz 분당오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The well of Secrets, Kenneth Maswabi
- AOA▷오피뷰◁모든 부산오피 분당오피걸의 모든것 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM, sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The Poor's Struggle, Miethi Goswami
- I Am Myself, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nine Days To Silence - Day One, Alan Reynolds
- Lovely Minds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Berbatov, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Angel, William Blake
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Drummer Hodge, Thomas Hardy
- Bright Star, John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1895 - 1985)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)