How long have we've been apart?
Was it much time at all?
How deep did we get into this mess?
Should we have gone in at all?
How many times did you say you loved me?
Did you mean it?
Or am I wrong?
How did'nt we see that it couldnt work?
Was their somthing i did wrong?
How can you tell me its better if were apart?
How do you not see the pain you've caused me?
Please tell me how?
HOW? ! ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How? by love poems )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- Self Reflecting, Marissa Wheeler
- तु ही तु अज़िज है, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मै ही तो हूँ, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मन की राणी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Universal Art, Marissa Wheeler
- अंजान अगन है तु, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- आना जाना ऐसा समा, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- The Dark of Night, Marissa Wheeler
- a tortured yellow smile, Mandolyn ...
- जाने तु और जानू मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar