How long have we've been apart?
Was it much time at all?
How deep did we get into this mess?
Should we have gone in at all?
How many times did you say you loved me?
Did you mean it?
Or am I wrong?
How did'nt we see that it couldnt work?
Was their somthing i did wrong?
How can you tell me its better if were apart?
How do you not see the pain you've caused me?
Please tell me how?
HOW? ! ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How? by love poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< you do not fear i know, Abdul Wahab
- Delete nature, gajanan mishra
- She Forgot How to Cry, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- <<<, , , , , Revenge, Abdul Wahab
- <<<<<< Love - a natur.., Abdul Wahab
- <<<< charm of life, Abdul Wahab
- <<<< the prize you win, Abdul Wahab
- Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- >>> A view through the hole of .., Abdul Wahab
- على الطبيعة, نزار قباني