Ask how I love you
And the ocean answers
Those moonbeam dancers
With a wave.
Who could save
A starlit night
Or snowflake white
In one smile.
Ask how her love stretches
Like the nile,
With endless allure.
My forever cure
For the blues.
As lovebirds carry the news
From vermillion skies.
How a rainbow cries
To be warmed by the sun,
And cooled by the rain.
Then fade into blue again.
Like us and our hearts
That gymkhana of life
Riding the rollercoaster.
Then to call her my wife
How did we survive.
Only sweet rhyming bars
And haunting guitars
Kept us alive.
Cocooned when marooned
In last dreams,
Apart at the seams
Now woven in love.
Stars declare from above
That our souls do touch.
And now we clutch
More miracles cupid has spun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How by Kevin East )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Shadow Of The Wind., Tony Adah
- True Meaning Of Friendship Quote, thumper 786
- Seesaws المراجيح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- World Leprosy Week, john tiong chunghoo
- Catch 22 on the Lake District hills., Dan Reynolds
- My Words, Fatima Nusairat
- Jesus And Gandhi: South And North Of Sam.., Saiom Shriver
- I Remember, Ronald Chapman
- The Flash Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Chick Coalition, Saiom Shriver