Is It Poetry
How Can I Regret
As it were,
where men had breathing, lain.
Depth so intence in so deep.
And futher down.
Father than any could see.
So one says-there it is.
Come to me,
yes touching the heart of her blind.
There it is, eat it up, suck it down.
Turn around I climb up looking out.
Moving around looking out.
What am I to she?
suddenly she is filled,
filled with joy.
How could I and no one else.
Cause such joy.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can I Regret by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani