How Could You?
How could you tear me apart?
How could you rip me in half?
How could you break my heart into pieces?
How could you do everything you do?
How could you tell me you love me when you don't?
How could you lie straight up in face?
How could you judge me if you have strong feelings for me?
How could you emotionally punch me in the face?
How could you hurt someone that cares about you more than anything?
How could you turn your back on someone that loves you?
How could you always pretend nothing ever happend?
How could you pretend that everything is a game and you always win?
You never win.
You are the one missing out.
How could you destroy my world?
How could you turn everyone against me?
How could you push me off a cliff?
How could you let me fall?
How could you always change how I feel about you?
How could you change the story all the time?
How could you? ........
How could you live with yourself?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Could You? by Sam Popeil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blackberry Pickers, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Lost Voice, akshaya shah
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak