How Could You?
How could you tear me apart?
How could you rip me in half?
How could you break my heart into pieces?
How could you do everything you do?
How could you tell me you love me when you don't?
How could you lie straight up in face?
How could you judge me if you have strong feelings for me?
How could you emotionally punch me in the face?
How could you hurt someone that cares about you more than anything?
How could you turn your back on someone that loves you?
How could you always pretend nothing ever happend?
How could you pretend that everything is a game and you always win?
You never win.
You are the one missing out.
How could you destroy my world?
How could you turn everyone against me?
How could you push me off a cliff?
How could you let me fall?
How could you always change how I feel about you?
How could you change the story all the time?
How could you? ........
How could you live with yourself?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Could You? by Sam Popeil )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
Poem of the Day
- Mental Illness, Michael P. McParland
- Meant To Be, Michael P. McParland
- Many Mistakes, Michael P. McParland
- Magic Beans, Michael P. McParland
- COTTON AND OIL, Sir Toby Moses
- Loves Sweet Song, Michael P. McParland
- Love That Lasts, Michael P. McParland
- Love Comes, Michael P. McParland
- Loss Of Worth, Michael P. McParland
- Parking meater', george albot