How Do You Know
How do you tell the difference
between 'having faith' and
'being in denial'?
How do you know
when you're being 'hopeful'
or being 'stupid'?
And when do you stop
praying for 'strength to hang on'
and start praying for the 'strength to let go'?
The answer is, 'I don't know'.
Israh Sadan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Do You Know by Israh Sadan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Another Day, Michael McParland
- Another Christmas, Michael McParland
- Another, Michael McParland
- Anonymous Girl, Michael McParland
- I want to be a serial chiller with you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Upon A Star, Kewayne Wadley
- To my Gurudev...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- खामानिखौ मावलां जोहोलाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Estrange, micheal john
- J'attendrai, Michael Mira