How do you tell her?
How do you tell a girl you love her..?
Especially when she loves another,
How do you tell her she is all you can think about
And it's hard to deal with it in silence when you want to scream and shout
How do you tell her that she is the most beautiful sexy woman you have ever seen
And that a girl could not be so perfect even in your wildest dream
How do you tell her that you can't stand being far away
And then after that What would She say..?
Im Sick of obsession
with this love infection
And why can't she tell me first! ?
I know she feels the same and knowing it is the worst.
I can see it in her eyes when we lean close
Both of us trapped by an Almost-kiss nose to nose
But it never happens and I doubt it will..
I wish I lacked this ability to feel..
I would almost sell my soul to the devil himself
Selfishness never felt so right but I gotta have you
I don't care about that dude, the one your with
He don't deserve what you have to offer in the words of you, and in the words of myself I believe we belong together, maybe not forever, but it is definite, we ignited a spark the fires been lit, now what we need is oxygen, conversation, no space, no separation,
I know you feel what I'm saying, your mind might be betraying, trust in me like you trust in your god, but know I am a physical being, breathing, and suffering the same as you.. Your savior if you let me be or a tortured soul hell bound if not.
Jeremy Rascon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How do you tell her? by Jeremy Rascon )
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)