The Silent Sword
How she gives the sea its blue
How she lets the sunlight through
How she sighs with wind and breeze
How she lies in flowers bloomed.
How I feel the warmth inside
When I see her life beside
Shining mirth that which agrees
She deserves to never cry.
Upon her eyes, a distant glow
Deep inside she seems to know
That I have seen the feather fall
From the arrow shot by bow
Every day she’s in my head
Taking hold of thoughts unread
I seem to be a mindless thrall
As I think of her instead.
Light reflects from snowy blaze
Into her soul I wish to gaze
Desires strong will once convey
Within my heavy heart she stays.
And how I know we’re not to be
Is how she walks away from me.
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
but I'm glad you are a part of my life.
~Alexis M. Medina
Comments about this poem (How She... by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid