How should i say this?
How should i say this? well, i love you. you tell me you do too, but we dont date. you give me so many mixed signals i dont know what to believe. you fill so much space in my heart, it hurts me to think that you've ever cried. to me, you are forbidden, never to be dated by me. i wont allow it no matter how much it kills me to see you with someone other than me. i just want you to be happy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How should i say this? by April Nicole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam