How Sweet The NCAA?
White as cotton
wide bound backs
and glistened skin
to make the cut.
Now, tall and slender
but of agents
The gangs hold court
sorted to jump
paid in hope.
Shouts and wagers
as they twist
and hang from nets.
to the Pros.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (How Sweet The NCAA? by kerry ruffler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Accomplished Care, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Harder Part, Edgar Albert Guest
- Unchangeable Mother, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Boy's Ideal, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Warm House And A Ruddy Fire, Edgar Albert Guest
- Playing For Keeps, Edgar Albert Guest