I find how swiftly Time has flown!
Seems like the years that I have known
Were with me here just yesterday
But now my hair has turned to gray!
How fast indeed, I've now grown old
Though sands of time I try to hold
My finish line's almost in view
Remaining days spent in review.
Reflecting on what I shouldn't have done
The many chances that were all gone
Still in my heart, I am quite content
That God had moved me to repent.
So these my last days will be my best
For in His care I have put my rest,
My hope is sure, to this I rejoice-
For soon I will hear my Savior's voice!
All rights reserved~~ Cynthia Buhain-Baello~~~10.08.13
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Swiftly.... by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Like Is Not to Love, Sandra Feldman
- Byrne-Milliron at dusk, Jeffrey Tillery
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman