I find how swiftly Time has flown!
Seems like the years that I have known
Were with me here just yesterday
But now my hair has turned to gray!
How fast indeed, I've now grown old
Though sands of time I try to hold
My finish line's almost in view
Remaining days spent in review.
Reflecting on what I shouldn't have done
The many chances that were all gone
Still in my heart, I am quite content
That God had moved me to repent.
So these my last days will be my best
For in His care I have put my rest,
My hope is sure, to this I rejoice-
For soon I will hear my Savior's voice!
All rights reserved~~ Cynthia Buhain-Baello~~~10.08.13
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Swiftly.... by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher