How To Write A Poem
Do not be scared of being stung,
A sharp little prick, did many a wonderful deed.
When you were born, a jab of vaccine
Saved you from being a life time of a crippled machine.
You are born to walk the Amazon of your life,
Rather you determine how deep is your forest,
How wild, how hunted, how dark and how forested.
You will get leech bites, you will need to run from the Cheetas's bite,
But if you choose the forest wild and vast,
Its soil and aroma will perfume your last,
Your poems will grow as trees, birds, flowers,
Slither as snakes and swim as fishes,
They will perch on the Rhinos and clean the Croc's teeth,
And dance with the Elephants as the gait with mad beat.
Then something strange will happen,
You will become a poem,
Written by you, published by you,
With no copy right, needed for the night,
As you will live an infinite day, in your own humble might.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How To Write A Poem by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv