If you were a child of a beggar
You would understand better what is human right.
It is normal to exist rich and poor people
Cause they are not equal from point of view of quality
But huge gap between the rich and the poor
Is the seed of hostility.
Please try to understand how a person feels
When he is hurt.
Why have you born? Why will you die?
Have you thought it over?
How much time is left for you?
Have you figured it out?
For us scarcity of time is more
Than that of wealth on earth!
Only kindness can bring peace on earth.
Asif Andalib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Human Rights by Asif Andalib )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Footsteps, Michael P. McParland
- Flowing Red River, Michael P. McParland
- Flat, Michael P. McParland
- Finally Rest, Michael P. McParland
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael P. McParland
- Fighting Together (Perseverance), Michael P. McParland
- Fields Of Flowers, Michael P. McParland
- Our Subtle Inner World*, Tushar Ray
- Feeling Your Love, Michael P. McParland
- Feeling You, Michael P. McParland