If books are the source of all knowledge,
poetry the source of all passionate verse,
art the depiction of ones naked soul,
theatre the production of a mans sin,
religion the hand that captures our reliance,
science the code that writes all of creation.
These laws that man has written,
stupidity and common sense, right and wrong,
Anarchism ringing every hour of humanity,
bigoted bourgeois that hold parliament of our minds,
the expectation that the proletariate will rebel over
a theorist revolution rendered in the square of resistance.
What a life we breathe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Humanity by Matthew English )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- rivers arms around me, Mandolyn Davidson
- i'm homesick for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Spread Love Like VD?, LUVinThe NOW
- The Revelation Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Lord, Lord, Jared Hirsch
- My Satan, Jared Hirsch
- Shakespeare, Nassy Fesharaki
- Blood of Gaza, Akhtar Jawad
- Small is no less than the big, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Seed of Lemuria, Cynthia McCoy