Subbaraman N V
HYKU on 'ANTI-WAR'
War, war everywhere
Sure has to be stopped somewhere
None thinks anywhere!
Dreadful end of war
Terrifies not the powers
Surely painful scars!
War to be condemned
Anywhere in the vast world
Lest bound to be doomed!
World can not prosper
Unless anti war forces
Reign high with fervor!
War against war sure
Need of the time and people
Can be by minds pure!
Wars with purposes
At the cost of lives precious
By the minds vicious!
The world without war
Is a dream of the noble
Remains cry afar!
Wicked thinks of war
Noble dreams of peace and poise
World has wickeds all!
War and peace in turn
Make the people writhe in pain
Let the wars be burnt!
War the creation
Of all the satanic minds
Brings all destruction!
War the creation
Of wicked minds of the world
Cause of destruction!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HYKU on 'ANTI-WAR' by Subbaraman N V )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Lament Before The Eve, lingering stupor
- Sons of the nature, gajanan mishra
- The Death of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas Scene, Salim R Javed
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong
- Expressly For A Friend..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Welcome Love, Sari Mavi