I am a pretty girl who is blamed.
I am a frightened girl they don’t know I am.
I am a sad girl who cries at night behind close doors.
I am a distant girl who’s out of sight form the public eye.
I am a psycho girl with scars on her wrists cause I am hurting.
I am a fairytale girl who don’t exist that world.
I am a silent girl without a name or a personality.
I am a ignored girl who’s filled with shame of my past life.
I am a faking girl with a plastic smile hiding my angry.
I am a freakish girl from a thousand miles away.
I am a emotionless girl I can't feel much pain anymore.
I am a darkened girl who brings the rain when my pain trying comes.
I am a crying girl tears begins to flow.
I am a psychotic girl who drains my blood like a fruit.
I am a hated girl who no one loves at all.
I am such a weak girl who’s no longer there.
I am a angry girl where there's no cure for it.
I am a happy girl who is no longer insane.
I am a hidden girl who covers up scars with ban-aids
I am a prisoned girl who lived behind her life’s bars.
I am a crazy girl who bleeds so much that I pray to die.
I am a lonely girl without a touch or feeling.
I am a stupid girl who no one likes at all.
I am a beaten girl who always fights backs.
I am a pretty girl who don’t give up now.
I am a suicide girl there’s someway, somehow I get though this.
I am a scared girl but not afraid of death.
I am a distant girl who won’t go away.
I am a morbid girl who won’t die tonight.
I am a worried girl who knows to night that it'll be alright.
I am a stonier girl who will tonight she'll smoke her sorrow.
I am a alcoholic girl who will drink tomorrow and pass-out.
I am a furious girl who has no more faith in love.
I am a depressed girl, who cries and aches under my smiling face.
I am a fallen girl with broken wings in the need of repair.
I am a disturbed girl who fell off the swing cursed the world.
I am a pretty girl and you are my friend now.
I am a silly girl just trying to mend a broken black heart.
I was a Ugly girl with hate and regrets.
I am now and forever a beautiful girl with no scars or sorrows and etc.
Evevona Plummer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am by Evevona Plummer )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- I'll Always, Michael P. McParland
- Have Faith, Michael P. McParland
- Grace Me, Michael P. McParland
- farewell 'to the winter solders that los.., ademola oluwabusayo
- Soul, Jordan Myrie
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael P. McParland
- Forgive Me Please, Michael P. McParland
- Concentrate On The Game, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come Join Me?, Michael P. McParland
- Come Hold Me, Michael P. McParland