I Am A Sinner saved by Grace Just the Same as You
My darling beloved gentleman friend.and lover.
I need your mercy and grace to find my own.
I fail God daily, just as you,
We are the same in so many and various ways,
We could be soulmates we are so strongly bounded with love and lust,
I think our love compliments our lust,
We share the same desires, we both are a little kinky,
Turning each other on, taking us both to new levels of never before elations,
Delights we have both set fire too, playful passions,
Where you make me beg for more as I cry out to you for more and more,
Deeper, stronger, faster, powerful rope play with bound wrists and ankels,
I submit to your every wanton wish with pleasure for this I love you even more! !
Your power pouring over me as I happily submit to you.
Love allows passionate play...
I love your values, your character atributes,
Your ever so sensitive heart kike mine,
Your confidence, your determination,
Your wisom and knowledge matches mine,
We ressanate in perfect union,
I know you, I trust you, I want you,
I desire to share some time with you...
i love you...I dont give uo easy,
I am as relentless as Maryilyn to Arthur...
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Am A Sinner saved by Grace Just the Same as You by Cambridge Keenan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery
- Philosophy, Nassy Fesharaki
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak