I am angry, so what? ? ?
I am angry at my self.
Really really mad.
I tried sincerely to convince,
But as stubborn that he is,
To distilled wisdom.
What is the problem I ask?
In being a turnstile?
You run no risk,
In supreme calm,
Turn anti clockwise,
You do your job,
You are in sync with the lord.
He will not listen.
He takes out a cigar,
Like an Italian Mafioso,
With dames around,
Bites the end off,
Flames the other,
Smokes a deep one,
Does a bottoms up,
And jeers at me,
I was born to be a Ferrari.
Not red, Pink.
Not because I like it,
Just for the heck of it.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am angry, so what? ? ? by Hardik Vaidya )
- to trip with you on the road again would.., Mandolyn ...
- Lost In Nothing, jackie compton
- The Book That Stands Alone, Katherine Nordhaus
- ~ Why ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- Nigeria Arise and Save thyself, Henry Isiekwe
- Not a minute or a day too late or soon, Mark Heathcote
- Little makes a lot, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- In For A Penny, In For A Buck, Noah Body
- O Wow!, Robert Eckstein
- হে নারী, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)