RIC S. BASTASA
.....i am imitating you
.... let me flatter a friend (or is she.... a foe?)
....i am imitating him. Oh i want a color....red?
or......blue? I'll take something else..........green?
how about trees? apple trees for a background.
how about sighs? for some sounds.
how about... yes.....moans.... lots of moans.....
sex? could you?
.....you are bored and old and.....dying? ....are you?
how about cheese? lots of cheese
oh i love fumodoro tomatoes? lots of sauce.
i love being with you.
I love doing things with you inside the room.
Let me have you.
I still have lots of cheese, and tomatoes,
and apple trees, and reds and greens, and...
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.....i am imitating you by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash