I m a ROCKSTAR
I am LOST
I am lost without my life
I am lost widthout you
I am lost in the world of fears
where i am waisting my tears.
I am lost in the world of darkness
where there is only sadness
I am lost in this unreal world
I am lost in the world, where their is no one to care.
I am lost somewhere in you
hoping thar someday u'll care.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am LOST by I m a ROCKSTAR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar