(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
I Am Man...
I am a man of passion, of conviction, of faith.
I am a man of love, of laughter and of anger.
I am a man of strength, who despairs, who weeps.
I am a man enraged by mans inhumanity to man
and perplexed by He who seems unable to
stop the madness.
I feel, touch, smell, taste and I see the good
in man. In my deepest despair, somehow I
know that all will be right, for I am an eternal
optimist. I am compelled to hope for the
best in humanity.
I weep for those who worship at the alter
of ambition, for they shall leave in their
wake, their children, their loved ones,
millions of orphans of success.
I am man and in my failures and in my
short comings, I continue my utmost
to do His will.
I am the most unique animal in the Kingdom.
I am the most intelligent and I have many faults.
I am all these things and more...for I am man.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Man... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Mirror image, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Weaver Of Waves, Saiom Shriver
- THAT PALM-TREE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dune Fringed, Saiom Shriver
- Watery Arms, Saiom Shriver
- Wet With Words, George Egba
- From Chambered Shells, Saiom Shriver
- Blue Starred In The Blue Grass Spring Lu.., mary douglas
- Mist Clothed, Saiom Shriver
- Be A Man, Richard Provencher