I Am Not Lost
I let the wind blew mine sail
I ne'er steer, I thought I fail
Mine paperboat has charted course
yet I submit the fleet to wind's inevitable force
In the midst of mine expedition,
The compass broke, the map was burned!
My immediate and firm exclamation:
We are lost! We are lost! There's no return!
Whilst I panic, overthink and am hopeless,
Alas! The ship hits a shoal and was wrecked!
now, I am not just lost but homeless!
Until mine situation I rechecked!
I have not notice a paradise I found
A place of no foreign to me
I have not seen once nor twice
Yet I fitted there perfectly
But mine past and everything I rememory
Will it be lost, forgotten, and spilled for none?
They're stepping stones to mine victory!
I cannot dwell there, my friend.New chapters begun!
It's not a sail with no goal!
nor a steamboat with no coal!
and If all by which I actually learned di'n't cost
more its value, then I am not lost! I am not lost!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Not Lost by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mera Rasta...................., sonali kumari
- I Walk Alone, Michael Olajubu
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray