I am over you
I am glad that it is finally over.
I am happy to announce that I am over you.
I cried a lot of tears for you and I have cried enough.
I no longer want to be associated with any thing that includes your name.
You are no longer on my mind.
You are no longer my number one.
You are just nonexistent to me.
You are my history that I do not mind to forget.
We were not meant to be, now I know.
We were just a snake and a frog.
We were never a hand and a glove.
Did I once tell you that?
I was lying then, I suppose.
Mitta Xinindlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am over you by Mitta Xinindlu )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christ: The Light Of The World, Denis Martindale
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Those Ignorant Steps, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Pen Me Passion, Shania K. Younce
- Curiosity's Appetite, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do Bad Things happen to good people?, Shania K. Younce
- Kira My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Full Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Devil Does Find My Need, Adeosun Olamide
- Peterborough Cry, Moses Samandar
- Take Care, Milady, Lawrence Beck
- Topics And Themes, Lawrence S. Pertillar