I am still wet with the shower of tears
Who broke up fast? ?
Me, my mind or my heart…
Every time I believed someone and I lied,
No one to speak to I only cried.
My mind stopped me from believing again,
Caring about my heart, or to have same pain,
But it was me who was barrier between these two,
I realized it then my mind was always true.
It’s the heart who makes someone weak,
heart always suffered because of me, I am such a freak,
I was the stupid one who let my heart flow,
Running after the fake happiness and glow.
Never end to this ever growing pain,
My hurt get fresh remembering again and again,
No cure for this medicine, no one look over,
Just getting wet in tear’s shower.
Shefali Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I am still wet with the shower of tears by Shefali Singh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola