I Am Submerged
I am submerged
In the ocean
Of sweet melody
Of your Divine Love.
With the rhythm
Of aromous waves
To entice my soul.
And through my veins
Like the aromatic river,
The blood carries sweet fragrance
Of your mesmerizing beauty and holy Love
To make the flowers of Love bloom
In my cells
And my heart enjoys
The bliss of your Divine Love.
By Dipankar Sadhukhan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Submerged by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- AT THE MOMENT, Mae Ethan
- Mirror - Like Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart Attack, Bradley835289 Dunivan633418
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas