I Am The First Born! (18 / 09 / 2011 / 16h11)
I believe it is my responsibility to make my parents proud, no matter what.
I hesitate girls & ladies, because everything has it's own place & time.
I believe i still deserve to be respected, even if i am unemployed, because i am a human being.
In my community i am known as a rapper, producer, promoter, entrepreneur & community development worker.
My aim is to explore as a young person, but as time goes on i will retire into development.
I am running my own company called KFM PRODUCTIONS,
which specializes in skills development, music productions, events management & administration.
I have my own E.P album, motivation & poetry e-book.
I host music workshops, for the young up & coming artists in my community,
because my aim is to mentor them, so that they can be successful in future,
by way of using their god given talents.
I will be proud in future if i witness them being successful.
My priorities are to eradicate poverty, crime, alcohol, drugs, HIV/AIDS,
STD's, STI's & teenage pregnancy.
I believe i was born to be a winner, hence they call me game,
because i always win.
I believe anything is possible, if you believe you will achieve.
I wish to marry a beautiful, careful, trustworthy, supportive, respectful, time conscious, career driven & well presentable woman.
I want to own a big house, kids & car of my dream in the suburb.
I believe i will make it one day even, if i am coming from a poor disadvantaged community like Intabazwe location.
Author: Koena France Mokoena
kfm Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am The First Born! (18 / 09 / 2011 / 16h11) by kfm Productions )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Cross, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- IN LIES! LIES THE WAY TO HELL, Michael P. Johnson
- La-di-da, Bill Galvin
- Labyrinth Of My Dream, Tony Adah
- Balance Your Soul, Lyn Paul
- A Happy and Sad Haiku, Merton Lee
- Plum blossoms, Wenjun Liu
- PH: Echo: Being At Choice, Brian Johnston
- I walked through your woods, Wenjun Liu
- Stray Reflection, Sunny Chopra
- Tagore Song (#13) When He comes to beg me, Tushar Ray