I Ask Someone To Resolve
Whenever I depart
To the new destinations,
Begin to emerge up in the mind.
Tears begin to hang
On the lashes like lamps,
When at night I wrapping myself
In the blanket of night,
I close my eyes your image
Begins to glimmer, waft in my mind
Like a star in the sky.
I ask someone to resolve
Whether it is love or a shadow of love
That foreruns before it encroaches
To have firm grips on heart, mind and soul.
Shahida Latif's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Ask Someone To Resolve by Shahida Latif )
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans