I Came Here By Taxi
I came here by taxi, sir, and someone must pay the fare.
I am sorry ma’am I have no money to spare.
But I came here by taxi, sir, and someone must pay the fare!
Look I don’t know you and so I really don’t care!
But I came here by taxi sir and SOMEONE must pay the fare! !
I know why don’t you find SOMEONE who does care.
But I came here by taxi sir and SOMEONE MUST PAY THE FARE! ! !
Look lady, get back in the taxi and drive away from here.
Funny, that’s what the other five guys said before I came here.
Elena Plotkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Came Here By Taxi by Elena Plotkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة الانتحار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Just For the Record, Joyce Sutphen
- lonely wanderer, The lonely wanderer
- The day my angel died, whole world cried, The lonely wanderer
- the day I get to call you mine, The lonely wanderer
- No goal, hasmukh amathalal