Kara Aleid was Thomas
I can feel your pain.
I heard his worst
i felt his world crush
his life seemed difficult
his words seem imaged.
ive heard his life
ive heard the tears
i see a lost kid
washed away like
he's not good enough
i listen in shock
i listen and try to be calm
hes talking to me and
hes embarrassed to speak
hes trying to hold on
to be good to face it all
he changed the topic
to hide the old life
he still and once had.
ive come to realize
what he means to me
to what hes been treated
and how loved he is by me.
it breaks my heart
it brings me tears
his sadness when he talked
the pain he must of felt.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I can feel your pain. by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Night Thoughts, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Poem of the Day
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- How to Stay Alive in the Woods #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Be a runner, gajanan mishra
- Rosy - 2, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Nangalum Manidan Than!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Time For Healing and Time to Love, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Merry-Christmas, gajanan mishra
- The best of surrenders, A. Jayaprakash Jayaprakash P ..
- This world is yours, gajanan mishra