When you know you should tell,
but you can't,
because you want the happiness to last,
your heart breaks more everyday,
but you know it's something you can't say.
You die a little inside every night,
but you don't want to stir up a fight,
you can live, love, forget, and forgive,
but the damage to your heart will never be fixed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Can't by Bre Renee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones