I can't help but wait(NENGI)
I can't help but wait...yes like that beautiful kingfisher intending to feed on that fish beneath the sea, i'll hold myself in faith....
Am likely to meet malign thoughts, pseudo friends but still tacturn into there ears, i'm jes but a swain.....zilch shall make me pensive, cause i know am not waiting in vain....
I might along the way on that dusky lawn of hope swoon.....but right there i shall look straight into my friend's radiant eyes and make a promise not to leave thee, yes her the moon....
When you in frazzle yelp....with no blink i shall appear to help....
Nengi i must wait....cause i know at the end you will surely elucidate.....
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I can't help but wait(NENGI) by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
- Haiku 'Eat', miken newman
- उगा रेत से बालुआ ये शहर (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Christmas Blackmail, Phil Soar
- Child Inside, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- G.M. Soldier (still fighting that war wi.., michael walkerjohn
- Imagination, Phil Soar
- Halloween tonight, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Wall @ penn-mar 91732, michael walkerjohn
- Life's Canon, michael walkerjohn
- Platypus, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)