I can't help but wait(NENGI)
I can't help but wait...yes like that beautiful kingfisher intending to feed on that fish beneath the sea, i'll hold myself in faith....
Am likely to meet malign thoughts, pseudo friends but still tacturn into there ears, i'm jes but a swain.....zilch shall make me pensive, cause i know am not waiting in vain....
I might along the way on that dusky lawn of hope swoon.....but right there i shall look straight into my friend's radiant eyes and make a promise not to leave thee, yes her the moon....
When you in frazzle yelp....with no blink i shall appear to help....
Nengi i must wait....cause i know at the end you will surely elucidate.....
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I can't help but wait(NENGI) by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)