Suzanna C Chevalier
I Cant Save You
I can’t save you, you know that’s the truth,
I wanted to believe the best, but you showed me the true you.
I tried to help you, but you are set in your ways,
You are not worth saving, I should of known that on the first day.
For I am not a fairy god mother, the magic lies within you,
If you don’t want to help yourself, I won’t feel blue.
For this so called relationship has been over and is totally through.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Cant Save You by Suzanna C Chevalier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Poem of the Day
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Alone..., Alesia Leach
- Hunger is Here, Angell Afinowi
- Commencement of Spring, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second