Suzanna C Chevalier
I Cant Save You
I can’t save you, you know that’s the truth,
I wanted to believe the best, but you showed me the true you.
I tried to help you, but you are set in your ways,
You are not worth saving, I should of known that on the first day.
For I am not a fairy god mother, the magic lies within you,
If you don’t want to help yourself, I won’t feel blue.
For this so called relationship has been over and is totally through.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Cant Save You by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 66, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Request, Frieda Risvold
- Khwab martay nhi! ~(inspired) ~, Shahzia Batool
- Deep Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Will never ask for more than this..., Alok Singhal
- Circumventing Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Morning, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka