I Care For You So Deeply
I care for you so deeply.
My heart beats for your slightest touch.
Your voice sings to me sweetly that I want to be with you ever so much.
I think about you always, sometimes with concern and despair.
I want to mean something to you,
no matter what the heartache I may bear,
you have such an aura around you,
one that makes me weak in the knees.
I get so nervous around you its hard to put the butterflies at ease.
Your eyes reach deep inside of me.
This is why I try to hide.
I fear that you will see everything.
Opening my heart up even more wide.
When your breath caresses my lips and our bodies are intertwined,
I cant help but to feel your heart pounding,
wanting these moments to only be mine forever.
You have such a power within you,
a responsibility not taken so lightly.
To you I would graciously give everything.
What an honest woman I want to be.
To hold you,
To kiss you,
To love you,
To take all your hurt and set it free.
These are some things you should know that I would do because I care so deeply for you!
Ashley Nichol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Care For You So Deeply by Ashley Nichol )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer