I Care For You So Deeply
I care for you so deeply.
My heart beats for your slightest touch.
Your voice sings to me sweetly that I want to be with you ever so much.
I think about you always, sometimes with concern and despair.
I want to mean something to you,
no matter what the heartache I may bear,
you have such an aura around you,
one that makes me weak in the knees.
I get so nervous around you its hard to put the butterflies at ease.
Your eyes reach deep inside of me.
This is why I try to hide.
I fear that you will see everything.
Opening my heart up even more wide.
When your breath caresses my lips and our bodies are intertwined,
I cant help but to feel your heart pounding,
wanting these moments to only be mine forever.
You have such a power within you,
a responsibility not taken so lightly.
To you I would graciously give everything.
What an honest woman I want to be.
To hold you,
To kiss you,
To love you,
To take all your hurt and set it free.
These are some things you should know that I would do because I care so deeply for you!
Ashley Nichol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Care For You So Deeply by Ashley Nichol )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1924 - 2000)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A drop fell on the apple tree, Emily Dickinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- For My Pen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- Villanelle: When countries slaughter mai.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Coywolf, Julyn Pride
- December Walk, Julyn Pride
- Conundrums Consequence..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Whats and Whats, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- No Answers To Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Bridging The Beauty of New York On The H.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Hiking Limerick, Mr. Spock