Alon Calinao Dy
I Could See Us Together
I could feel your love over the highest mountain,
The love that's burning deep within our hearts,
I could feel the blood flow on your skin,
And I could feel you now in my arms.
I'm so lost without you by my side,
I could feel you like a boat, sails against the tide
I could feel your sweet hugs, kisses and embrace,
I could feel everything through Lord God's grace.
My love, I could feel you now, your fresh breathe,
I am not afraid anymore and never fear of death,
You rock my world upside down and now I'm lost,
It's all because you're the one I love the most.
I could hear the splash of the water and the bird's songs,
I could see us together as we will live long,
I could hear the laughter of our children in the future,
I could see a solution to every problem that we'll endure.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Could See Us Together by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro