You pass me by on the corridor
I reminisce the shut of the door
My heart sinks I wanna snap.
How you said it hard like a slap
Across my sad face as it struck
Was like a jab on my back.
I smiled, slowly sauntered away
Whining how far you'll stray
Heavy laden in my heart
Tears welled, all I did was hurt.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Cry by Korir Isaacs )
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown