I Do Love You
I do love you, dear.
I do love you.
It's what companions your face & voice when they
reverberate & reassert themselves
in a bohemian fashion.
Your image of purity,
Your skin of softness,
Your voice of a child,
Your depths that I have immersed in,
The sadness that settles as I watch you
The girl who will eternally remain beautiful.
For in the eyes,
Forever in youth,
We'll never die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Do Love You by Rafael Cazares )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma