I don't ask much
I never ask too much
Just always do what you feel,
After you thought it through of course...
Is there a person here that's real?
I would have loved to be insane
That way you know your feelings
Are as inconsistent as this pain
I feel right now, and I don't feel the gain
Mad as a hatter I will be
And love won't bother,
Death won't make me grief
We do not care for one another...
Should I let it live?
Or will it die?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I don't ask much by Igor Wolfson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest