I Don't Mean To Hurt You?
I didnt mean to hurt you.
You want forgive but it hurts.
I want to you to forgive
So I say to you i am sorry.
But you say Never Agian...Forget it.
I wish i had not done that deed and I want to take it back.
You say with a cold, hard heart 'No'
I forgive you anyway.
Some say you still love anyway.
But you don't say it to my face.
I am hurt by this.
I want a way to make it up to you?
Let me try!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Don't Mean To Hurt You? by Alex Lees )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher
- Withpout A White European Wife, One Cann.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- For Instance, Everything May Be Divisibl.., G.C. Waldrep
- A Bird Is A Desperate, G.C. Waldrep
- Area Of Dog, G.C. Waldrep
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep