i don't want to be your friend..!
Oh, my pretty girl
i miss you a lot..
you were my heart, body
and th only time
th word FRIEND
is when she told me
'Let's be friends,
just good friend'
At that time
she broke my heart...
she stole and
now she threw it away in some
ANANDA GOPAN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i don't want to be your friend..! by ANANDA GOPAN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...