I dont want to Die Any time Soon
I don't want to Die No Time Soon
"Though I walk through the valley of death,
I shall fear no evil"
But the Era I'm in now. Evil describes people.
So since Adam and Eve bit the apple, my
Life aint been peaceful.
What I fear? I fear death. And I could smell
It on every corner where them hood niggas rest.
What I fear? I fear pain. And I
Could still feel the medicine running
Through my veins. I smoke lime Kush
To function my brain.
What I fear? I fear patience, body under
the ground decomposing with my alignment
Adjacent, to another person, perhaps a patient.
It's way too many empty thoughts and silent
Screams that come to mind when it involves
Death & Me.
seqouiyah young's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I dont want to Die Any time Soon by seqouiyah young )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman