I dont want to Die Any time Soon
I don't want to Die No Time Soon
"Though I walk through the valley of death,
I shall fear no evil"
But the Era I'm in now. Evil describes people.
So since Adam and Eve bit the apple, my
Life aint been peaceful.
What I fear? I fear death. And I could smell
It on every corner where them hood niggas rest.
What I fear? I fear pain. And I
Could still feel the medicine running
Through my veins. I smoke lime Kush
To function my brain.
What I fear? I fear patience, body under
the ground decomposing with my alignment
Adjacent, to another person, perhaps a patient.
It's way too many empty thoughts and silent
Screams that come to mind when it involves
Death & Me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I dont want to Die Any time Soon by seqouiyah young )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(14 October 1888 – 9 January 1923)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(23 January 1861 - 2 Apirl 1931)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- True Beauty, Michael P. McParland
- Coma, Fabrizio Frosini
- Tribute To The Pet Shop Boys, Michael P. McParland
- Tribute To Freddie Mercury, Michael P. McParland
- Hail! The Coming Year, Anthony Di'anno
- Treat, Michael P. McParland
- Touched, Michael P. McParland
- Generation Kill, Talile Ali
- Santa's answer, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Too The One I Love, Michael P. McParland