Roaming in the moon’s land within the glittering stars
Floating in the blue sky riding a kite’s big wings.
I dream my beloved to be with the angels
I dream to be with them in a party mood,
I dream of the intoxicated Arabian nights
I dream knitting an web only with the fairy dreams.
I dream a joyous life with musical nights
Dreaming …. all my dreams come true at last.
Amative (6.5.1214) at 2-20 am
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Dream by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak