R.K. Cowles (12/31/1968 / hudson falls, new york)
I Feel Like
When I attend a farmer's market
With enough money
To Purchase a week supply
Of good wholesome food and more
I feel like
An over-sexed fetishist
During an everything 50% off sale
In a sex store
Poet Other Poems
- A Cheapskates Generosity [humor]
- A Corn Shredder at a Palace Full of Tara...
- A Cup of Java and a Couple of Sinkers [1...
- A DJ and His PJs [crossword IL]
- A Dream of Oddness [crossword XIV]
- A One Day a Year War Zone
- A Rareness of Mysterious Thoughts [abstr...
- A Rarity In America [Reality]
- A Ridiculous Scavenger Hunt List
- A Trip for Biscuit [1920 slang]
- Adding to Six [humor]
- Afternoon Nightmare (Crossword Poem-I)
- Alters A Color [Color Series]
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.