I remember when I was 10, and my cousin told me about I-formation,
some football code that to me was de-tenacious...
I remembered the name cause it sounded sweet...
I found anouther word that everyone else thoght that the meaning was peteite...
To me the word I-formation is a rerpresentaion of a stupid football code...
like when they went in football mode...
while i was thinking about the stupid football code...
i thought it was interesting, the word and it's meaning...
of getting in order from shortest to biggest...
that just sounded kind of meaningless...
but it was funy cause thats how the world really is...
Bigest, to Smallest is hard to miss
Onyx Blake's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i- Formation by Onyx Blake )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)