I Fought Death
To feel as if you fought death
now thats a feeling eh'?
all the feelings that you felt
completely washed away
you wanna scream
you wanna hide
but most of all
you just wanna die
but then you hear
some voices above
dont know where there coming from
but the sound is sweeter than doves.
And these voices give you strength
the strength to pull through
and when you opened up your eyes
i was there waiting for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Fought Death by London Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Noemer bepaald, Madrason writer
- Wind was high, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran